Kyle Kasner, LMFT
Psychotherapy for Individuals, Couples, & Families
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist LMFT87928
511 Brookside Ave.,Redlands, CA 92373
Kasner Counseling Center has been actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our patient care and office protocols. My highest priority is to continue providing excellent therapy in a safe environment for our clients. I have created and implemented a strategic plan using best available practices plus “ ahead of the curve” ideas to minimize the risk of person to-person COVID-19 exposure in our practice. The office will remain open and fully-operational for the foreseeable future. My intent is to make our office one of the safe places you can visit outside your home.
- I will be checking temperatures to ensure that no one is attending therapy with a fever or cough. Anyone identified with an elevated temperature or illness will be sent home and asked to follow-up with their primary care doctor.
- More aggressive cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting all high touch areas, have already been implemented in the facility and will occur after each client.
- I ask that you postpone your scheduled appointment if you or anyone in your household may have been exposed to COVID-19 through travel or attendance at large gatherings less than two weeks ago.
- You have the option to wait in the privacy of your car until your appointment time.
- I am offering secure video appointments in the instance you are unable to come to the office
I look forward to seeing you soon and are committed to continuing our excellent care in a clean environment during this challenging time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Mental health is considered and “essential business” and will remain open and fully-operational.
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
Please call me to make an appointment. If I am unable to answer please leave a message and I will promptly return your call.
BEFORE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
Please complete the New Client Registration paperwork prior to your first visit. If you have any trouble with downloading the paperwork please show up to your visit 15 minutes early to complete the paperwork.
RATES AND INSURANCE
$100 per 50 minute session.
Group sessions are $50 per 1hour and 50 minute session.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!